Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Boston!


Welcome to Boston! My travels went like clock work and I arrived with no troubles. I plan on staying with my friend Ally, but oddly enough she is in Haiti for another week. Matt, Ally's brother-in-law, was kind enough to pick me up at the airport. This is Ally's apartment-Apt. #1 in Brookline, MA and her roommates Emily and Sue. They were suprised to see me since Ally didn't tell them when or for sure if I was coming!! Sue just finished law school and Emily is just finishing her Masters Program. They are absolutly fabulous and I give thanks for them everyday! The apartment takes up the lower level and is a three bedroom one bath. There are tenants on the other levels.

1 comment:

Kendra@My Insanity said...

I love the apartment/house! It looks so Boston to me!

Keep them coming!